Host City Info
Independence, Missouri, and nearby Kansas City, offer many attractions including everything from live theater and art museums to amusement parks and petting zoos.
The show site is the Historic Independence Square.
Some of the other attractions include
- The National Frontier Trails Museum
- The Bingham-Waggoner Estate
- 1859 Jail, Marshal’s Home & Museum
- The Mormon Visitors Center
- The Community of Christ Temple and Auditorium
- The Vaile Mansion
Visitors also enjoy attending professional sports competitions including the Kansas City Royals (MLB), the Kansas City Chiefs (NFL), the Kansas City Brigade (Arena Football League), the Kansas City Power (Australian Rules Football Club), the Sporting KC (MLS), and the Kansas City Explorers (WTT)
City of Independence web site
The city even offers their own online interactive travel brochure